Loving People, Feeding Families
* All food bank begins at 11:00am.
* Location is at Sanctuary Church Orlando off Conway Gardens Rd.
* Our food distributions will be executed in partnership with Second Harvest, which is a Feeding America affiliate, and partnered in part by Orange County Government. The food pantry is in compliance with the US Department of Agriculture’s regulations and guidelines.
* We are exercising the best practices from national, state, and local governmental officials and health authorities. This includes hand washing and sanitizing, any protective equipment, exercising social distancing recommendations, and organizing volunteers in groups of ten or less.
* For your safety, we are asking volunteers to stay home when they are sick or when they have been exposed to someone with the COVID-19 virus, according to the guidelines of the CDC (please visit www.CDC.gov for more information).
* Distributions will be done in a drive-thru method. If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms, please take care of yourself and stay home.
We look forward to serving you!
The Food Bank is fully volunteer ran and operated! We are always in need of extra hands to prepare and distribute food for those in need!
Click here for more information and to give back to your community!
Food Drop Off
What to Bring
Below is a list of items that we are in need of and are acceptable with our guidelines. Please do not bring items that are not on the list
- Canned foods (vegetables, beans, meat, soup)
- Dry beans
- Spaghetti and Pasta noodles
- Peanut butter
- Dried fruit
- Snacks (chips, cookies, crackers, breakfast bars)