Sanctuary Groups meet in homes, in public places and online across our city to connect, discuss God's word, pray together, and serve our community. You can browse any of our available groups below and join today.
When do groups meet?
- Groups meet at various times and locations. View the group you are interested in to see meeting time and location.
How many weeks do groups meet?
- The answer depends on the group type and the group schedule. Groups are built to be flexible and build real community. Browse the groups available to view there time frame and schedule
Will we practice social distancing?
- Yes, groups will meet with adequate spacing between seats and we ask everyone to bring there mask. The Online classes will meet using the Zoom video conferencing software
What do I need to use the Zoom software?
- You can use your computer, ipad/tablet, or smartphone
Where do I download Zoom?
- You can download the Zoom app, right from this page
Group Tools and Resources
Here are a few tools some of our groups use to connect and engage with each other as well as resources for growth.